Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trailer for the next hobbit movie: the desolation of smaug

If you havent been following the production of the hobbit, the next movie is due out on december 13th, 2013 the desolation of smaug.

We all have our own opinions on the first movie, and being someone who's read the hobbit more than once, I quite enjoyed the movie. I think they kept true to the general feel of the opening and can't wait to see the next movie. whether you enjoyed the more lighthearted feel of the movie or not, director Peter Jackson says than the next film will be less humorous for sure. I can see why the next film will need to be more serious and I agree that It should be simply because of the events I know that are coming.  heres the link if youd like a bigger sized video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnaojlfdUbs


No comments:

Post a Comment