Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Your texts can now be used against you in a court of law!

Thats right, from what I've researched and read, your texts may very well be held and stored by your phone company for legal reasons. this was posted by www.nerd-news.com in one of their articles: "Since the explosion in usage of text messages, they have been involved in just about everything ranging from the root causes of divorce, to elaborate April Fool's jokes, all the way to being used as evidence in drug trafficking cases." personally, I want my texts to stay personal, although I don't think I've texted anything particularly incriminating, I'm not sure I want a lawyer picking through them to find one that he can use out of context. The prospect of personal privacy just seems to be dwindling every moment, so be careful what you say america, It might just get you jail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment